In this episode, Cam and Shelly introduce the Essential Structures model, a model we use with our clients. This model is one tool to create awareness around your own ADHD experiences and to distinguish; both subjects we’ve discussed in previous episodes.
You can also use this model to identify both the challenges and supports that may not be immediately apparent to you as you embark on the process of change as an adult with ADHD. To demonstrate the model in action, we discuss it in the context of sleep which is a common challenge among our adult ADHD clients.
Episode links + resources:
- The Essential Structures Model
- Coach Approach for Organizers
- Our Process: Understand, Own, Translate.
- About Cam and Shelly
For more Translating ADHD:
- Visit our website: TranslatingADHD.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @TranslatingADHD