This week we are delighted to present our first special episode dedicated to exploring the lived experiences of people of color with ADHD by presenting an interview with our friend and colleague Inger Shaye Colzie.
Inger is a Black woman with ADHD and a coach + therapist. Join Cam in exploring her lived experience as they discuss her current coaching + therapy career, her experience as a child with ADHD, and the unique challenges she sees for Black women with ADHD.
Episode links + resources:
- Find Inger: IngerShay.com
- Join the Community | Become a Patron
- Our Process: Understand, Own, Translate.
- About Cam and Shelly
For more Translating ADHD:
- Visit our website: TranslatingADHD.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @TranslatingADHD
Thank you for having these discussions as they are very helpful