As ADHD adults, we struggle to distinguish high value work from low value tasks. We lose sight of our priorities during the work day, or we get sidetracked and lose sight of the bigger picture when working on a project. In this episode, Cam and Shelly discuss how listeners can begin to distinguish high value work as a way to prioritize and to focus on what matters when tackling a bigger project.
Episode links + resources:
- 2020 Virtual Conference on ADHD
- Join the Community | Become a Patron
- Our Process: Understand, Own, Translate.
- About Cam and Shelly
For more Translating ADHD:
- Visit our website: TranslatingADHD.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @TranslatingADHD