Why do I not do what I know I ought to do? This is the universal ADHD question and the question that Cam and Shelly hope to help you answer throughout this podcast.
In today’s episode, Shelly and Cam use metaphor to discuss the first barrier to answering this question: getting to effect. As adults with ADHD we are often acutely aware of the symptoms of our ADHD, however, we mistake these symptoms as cause when they really live at effect.
Mt. Rainier Metaphor Illustration:
Episode links + resources:
- The Brown Model of ADD/ADHD
- Strengths and Challenges Reframe Chart
- Our Process: Understand, Own, Translate.
- About Cam and Shelly
For more Translating ADHD:
- Visit our website: TranslatingADHD.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @TranslatingADHD